Martin McWilliam (email@example.com)
It's a pleasure to promote the mood and fun of this very social form of dancing.
- To bring joy and challenges to beginners, so that they get "hungry for more"
- To bring dancers to their very best level possible
- To encourage people to still smile, even if this level is not an option anymore
- To network for more interaction throughout all groups, especially in Germany
- Course administration & planning
Judith Fingerhuth (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Financial stuff: bookkeeping, financial planing, calculation
- I have some basic knowledge in German "Vereinsrecht"
- And I do like to contribute to workshops for young dancers
Liane Schürfeld (email@example.com)
- Membership registration and cancellation administration
- Communikation with the RSCDS and the Central Germany Branch members
- Taking notes at meetings
- content editing (homepage and Facebook)
- Ambassador for our Central Germany Branch